Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chilling with Chocolates!

Off from school and from work. I had been up 3 hours ago and since the weather had been really fine, I was on my laptop browsing about the news and updates about the upcoming iPhone 5. Ha! Yea, the past few days I have been reading blogs and reviews since I wanted to get a new phone - either the iPhone or the Thunderbolt. The other day Nat also told me to check out Techcrunch.com so I decided to look through their site today. As soon as I started reading the first few posts from the site, I suddenly thought of the chocolates that I brought home from class last Tuesday. So I took it from the fridge, ate some of it and went on web surfing. Each piece of bon bon and the filling inside was as good as every post I've read from Techcrunch. Lol





No comments:

Post a Comment